DNA Skin Health Test
This test identifies DNA variations that impact your skin’s health and condition.
Order Your Confidential Home DNA Test Online!
The condition of your skin serves as a valuable reflection of your overall health. Insufficient nutrients can manifest as pallid, lackluster skin, and specific irritants or dietary choices may incite inflammatory responses. Excessive sun exposure can contribute to heightened wrinkles and age spots.
This test identifies genetic variations that influence the health and appearance of your skin. While you can’t change your genes, there are numerous avenues to enhance your skin’s vitality.
By gaining insight into your unique genetic makeup, this test can help you make informed decisions about the most appropriate skincare products and treatment strategies tailored to your skin’s needs.
The following aspects related to skin health and appearance are tested:
- Cellulite: The presence of skin dimpling caused by alterations in the skin and fat tissue.
- Stretch marks: The occurrence of pale lines due to the tearing of the dermis layer of skin.
- Varicose veins: The presence of enlarged and twisted veins, often resulting from faulty leaflet valves and the pooling of blood.
- Rosacea: The presence of an inflammatory skin condition characterized by dilated blood vessels on the face.
- Glycation: The chemical bonding of sugar molecules, which can lead to impaired protein function and contribute to skin aging.
- Oxidation: The process that results in harmful free radicals damaging the skin.
- Wrinkles: The development of creases, folds, and ridges in the skin that become more pronounced with age.
- Age spots: The appearance of dark skin areas due to sun exposure and overproduction of melanin.
- Tanning: The darkening of skin in response to UV radiation.
- Eczema: A common inflammatory skin disorder characterized by itchiness and the presence of a rash.
- Ichthyosis vulgaris: A dry skin condition characterized by thick, dry scales.
- Psoriasis: An inflammatory skin condition characterized by itchy, scaly patches.
- Freckles: Hyperpigmented spots that are clearly visible, especially on fair skin.
As our client, your privacy is extremely important to us, and we hold all information provided us in strict confidentiality. We will never sell, resell or make available your personal, or financial information to other companies or organizations. You will only be contacted using the method you choose, to confirm your order or to discuss your case. All communication is in the strictest confidence, and for that reason, we require you to create a password that will restrict access to your case. In addition, our privacy policies that have been established in our laboratory and offices safeguard the security of your case.